Sunday, August 20, 2006

8.19.06 OSCW Paragould, AR Results

----Hambone #2 beat Sargent Shakedown; Loose Cannon defeated the Blakester by DQ; Chris Austin defeated Loose Cannon; Big Indian Coyete beat Hambone #1; OSCW Heavyweight Champion Buster “HELLRAISER” Johnson beat Julio Guerrero to retain Title; Big Indian Coyete defeated Hamhock and in the main event - Kid Krazy and the "Suicide King" Ray Ray went to a draw in a Steel Cage Ladder match for the OSCW Next Division Title when both wrestlers grabbed the Next Division Title at the same time.

----There were only about 40 people there. It is just so hot to have wrestling somewhere without an AC building. That is the main reason I did not travel to see the card. Gate was around $220...Hillybilly Nate was a no show...If anyone taped this show, I want to see the Cage Match!!! Please send me a copy. I will review it on the site and sell copies of it if you want. LOL I want to see it!!!