Monday, August 14, 2006

Tidbits: Another format change, Jacobs, Article and Happy Anniversary

----I have decided to stick with this format now. I have the top 3 stories on the left side [in full bloom, instead of open/close method] of the Blog. The links to the other parts of the site are posted on the right hand side with the last 10 entries just below that. I have also made it easier to navigate on my site with a new nav bar on the most important pages. The older pages will take you to another link, so you will have to jump around a bit. I do think this is a better format for all of us. LMK what you think.

----Christian Jacobs went into surgery at 6:30 AM this morning. I am assuming he is out of it by now. I texted him early this morning and he is hoping they send him home around noon. I will update his surgery later today as I get info.

----I delayed the "Jerry The Jobber" article for a few days and will be posting a feature I wrote on Memphis Wrestling titled "Memphis Wrestling - Talent, Writing and Egos".

----Happy belated anniversary to...RASSLINRIOTONLINE.COM!!! LOL I celebrated my 3rd month yesterday!! Thanks again to all for the support.