Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tidbits: Kurt Angle, JD McKay, Memphis vs MCW and more from Tasha

----I do not know the full story on Kurt Angle, but the best I can figure out is that he is so hurt he can not work without pain pills. And, he might be so hurt that the WWE is fearing his life. If this is the last we do see of Angle, then I would like to thank him for all the hard work he put in this business. One of the best every. A quick side note on Angle - when he first got started doing some shows in the Memphis area I had the chance to see him live. I told my friends that Angle was ok, but wouldn't even make it big. Smart; huh?? My picks that night were Steve Bradley, Shawn Stasiak and Vic Grimes.

----JD McCain..LOL I mean McKay has a good "Shooting the Hip" over at Jimmy's site. Good way of looking at being on TV. I knew it would matter to him, because hell he is living his dream. Funny, how Cory Maclin can't get names right!! You are a goof Cory!!! Hit the link above and read it.

----The guys over at Trent Van Drisse's news board always have some fun discussions. Check out this one on "Memphis vs MCW". If all news boards could be like this one, then wrestling fandom would be much better. Most of them are like Jimmy's board and that is the main reason I will not put one up on this site.

----Tasha Simone is at it again about the fans. Trent gives this link on his board and then the guys there comment. I would not say the things that people having been saying to her. But, in turn if you put yourself out in front of the crowd, then you are game for anything that does not physcially harm you. If you can't take the verbal abuse, then don't go out there. Tasha has some interesting pics on that site also.