Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Verdict Is In..........

----The verdict is in and everyone hates the new way I am posting the news. Well, not everyone. And, I guess hate is too strong of a word. I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to this way of doing the news for one reason -- it is sooooooooo much easier. It takes about a third of the time to do one story and I can update the news no matter where I am. I have decided to keep with this style unless I find myself with tons of time, which I doubt. I do plan to do some more slight changes this weekend, so it will be easier to go back and forth, but you guys/gals are just going to have to learn how to open and close the news items..LOL Thanks for the support and all the nice compliments since starting this little online rag. We will be celebrating our 3 month anniversary this Sunday and has already been a fun ride. Thanks again.