Sunday, August 20, 2006

What Really Grinds My Gears

----This goes back to my inspiration for the “Kayfabe” article that I wrote. Almost every week I have a worker writing me saying I don’t have the right to say they are a bad worker. This goes out to everyone of you guys that think I know nothing about the business or you think I am the reason wrestling is in the shape it is now. Read it – it is addressed to you!!!

I understand you are considered a good worker by the people that matter. But, my friend, understand this -- I have done it, I know it is hard as hell. I sucked. If you put yourself out there on TV or at live matches, then you are fair game. No matter what you think. Hey bro, go to www.yahoo.com and type "brian tramel wrestling" and see what the second link is?? I did that and everyone has their right to their own opinion. I know a lot of you guys personally and we have probably spoke a few times thru the years -- respect my opinion or just tell me to fuck off. If I don’t mean anything, then ignore me. Don’t come to my site. Just don't tell me I don't have the right to write it. Would you have liked it better if I would have just said "INSERT WORKER OF CHOICE HERE was fantastic!! High flyer!! Everything looked perfect!!" No bs from me, so don't bs me.

----I feel better now. Thanks for your support.