Saturday, September 23, 2006

"Mr. America" Chris Rocker in Car Wreck!!!


----I got a report just a few minutes ago that Memphis Wrestling’s “Mr. America” aka Chris Rocker was in a bad car wreck this evening before the NBW show. I was told his car hydroplaned and flipped five times landing in a ditch of water on his way to the show in Dyersburg. The car was totaled. His dad came to the show to tell everyone that Rocker was hurting pretty bad, but was out of the hospital. He was having real bad headaches. If anyone can get me in contact with Rocker, I would to talk to him for the site. Prayers are with you bro.

----The only results I got from the show so far – Gunner Thompson beat Dell Tucker; Tim Edwards beat Tank and Tommy Boy in a triple threat and Serpent/J.Weezy beat Alan Steele/MO. The crowd was about 30 with a gate of $125. I was told they were happy with the gate, because it was the first show.