Monday, September 04, 2006

Tidbits: RassleTube, Ripley last night, ASWF and Steve Creasy

----RassleTube scored a .10 rating for the first 24 hours and .19 for the week was the rating. So, it reads like this – 1 out of every 10 visitors to the site watched within the first 24 hours, then 1 out of every 5 watched as a total as the week went on. I am telling you this because I am going to try to keep a running total, so I know what you like to watch. I am looking for more local stuff though – if you are a promoter or worker, send me an e-mail. I will give you a shipping address so you can appear on RassleTube.

----This week’s edition features Chris Bosh quotes, Chris Bosh vs El Generico; Wonder [Fit's 'Lil Bastard] vs Kale; Human Tornado vs Brawlin Bo - watch Tornado when he comes out!! He is pimpin'!!; Kungfundillo Lucha Libre music video [omg watch some of these spots!!]; Johnny Storm vs Jody Fleisch [highlight video] and the Main Event: Christopher Daniels vs Alex Shelley vs Sonjay Dutt from Japan. CLICK HERE

----Just a few things from TLCW in Ripley, TN last night. “Hot Topic” [Derrick King/Stan Lee]/Chris O’Neal beat Alex Krisis/The Golden Boy/Chris Rocker in the main event, which was a hardcore match. TGB went thru a table. Another bout had Seth Knight beat Rebecca Raze. Jethro was not there, so she fought Knight. Raze is playing Jethro’s “girl” here also. Raze actually dates referee Miles.

----ASWF has closed the doors. Promoter Aaron Polston is saying it is because of health reasons that he will no longer be able to promote. I wish all the good luck to you Aaron. I worked for Aaron a couple of times and he was always honest & upfront with me. Lots of our readers have worked for him and nothing but good things to say about him.

----Well, the old snake is back. Yes, I got an e-mail from Steve Creasy yesterday trying to promote a CCW reunion show. He also plans to run shows again. I sent some questions about his new venture, so look for a story on this in the next few days.