Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tidbits: Ricky Gibson, William Gibson and more Dyersburg notes

----I found a couple more good articles on Ricky Gibson. Thought I would share them. Hit the links and take a look. One article at Slam and one by Michael Hayes.

----Got a question for anyone that knows?? The William Gibson that use to work as a ref in Dyersburg and Memphis; he was Ricky Gibson’s son?? I read that and thought huh?? I had said earlier that I had met Ricky a few times and Robert a few times – both were super nice. William was always on the pricky side. LOL Was this really his son??

----I talked with a few workers today and another story is brewing out of the new Dyersburg promotion – New Blood Wrestling. It seems that TLCW in Ripley, TN will not be working with NBW. You either work in Ripley or Dyersburg – not both. Ripley is about 25 miles from Dyersburg, so where do you go if you are a fan?? “Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” Oh it continues to be a fun story!!!