Monday, September 11, 2006

Tidbits: Site, TLCW Results, Motley & Tasha and Barbara/Renee

----I had a huge amount of hits yesterday and I don’t know why?? Thanks to those that visited. I guess everyone was checking in on a few of the stories. Sorry I didn’t update anything after the Memphis TV report yesterday. I am feeling “under the weather”, so I relaxed yesterday. Still feel like shit today, but I got lots of news/results to report from the weekend.

----TLCW results that I have from Saturday night in Ripley, TN for TLCW: Chris O’Neal/Simon Reed wrestled Matt Boyce/Rockin Randy; “Blackout Squad” [Oz/Bishop] won the TLCW Tag Team Titles beating “Hot Topic” [Derrick King/Stan Lee] and the Main Event: TLCW Title Match: Seth Knight beat “The Golden Boy” Greg Anthony. Crowd was around 60 with a gate of $300.

----My sources have told me that Tasha Simone and Motley Cruz were not fired by MCW, but that they quit. Along with them was Spyro [187], so LaFonce has lost three of his good workers. Not sure the full reason, but it was building up for a while, since Cruz had no showed a Saturday night benefit show for MCW. Cruz is the booker of DCWF in Dyersburg, TN, so which show do you think he should work?? Cruz had worked for MCW for over two years and let’s just say the payoffs have never changed for the better. I think it all probably come to a head for some of the locals on the sold show from Blytheville. I was told Lawler got $1,000, Barbara/Renee got $300 each and Koko got $300. Payoffs to the regulars were in the $20 range. Not good for business.

----Speaking of the Barbara/Renee, the Blytheville show had a water balloon fight as I reported. What I did not know was that Barbara/Renee were wearing white t-shirts and some said nothing underneath – panties or bras. My friend said you could see Barbara’s big nipples clearly and Renee easily also. Now, I personally have no problem with that. LOL But, I was told that a lot of people complained because there were a lot of kids at the show. Hey - a 10:00 PM show with adults only that would have been perfect!!! Damn, I wished I would have gone to that show.