Sunday, October 22, 2006

Seth Knight Defends Alfonzo!! More on the Mohawk incident!!

----Seth Knight is good friends with ‘Lil Tim Alfonzo and was really unhappy with what happened with him last night. I talked with Knight over yahoo messenger and he had lots to say about the situation.

“I don’t like that one sided BS you are posting on your site about the Posse and Tim. You think it’s funny that a person can’t have a Mohawk around here because it’s the Posse’s gimmick; you think they are the first people with a fucking Mohawk?? Posse doesn’t have a gimmick; a year ago the Posse gimmick was bell bottom pants and now its shorts and shoes. Now they got Mohawks from Shannon Moore in ECW and I don’t see him coming to shave their heads, or Seven coming after Simon for doing his finisher or Randy Orton jumping me for doing an RKO. Simon and the other 3 guys it took to hold Tim down are all fucking pricks!! You make it sound like Tim deserved it for stealing their gimmick. Simon and those 3 guys are real assholes from holding down a guy half their size; they should be in jail right now. TGB is fucking pissed beyond belief; it was his idea for Tim to have a Mohawk. I’m beyond pissed about those morons doing that to Tim, he’s one of my best friends. He’s not stealing the Posse’s gimmick because he wears tights and boots, and the Posse wears shoes and shorts and t shirts, he looks nothing like them. Simon is 27 years old and acted like a 15 year old.”

----More on the story that I was confused with, but Knight told me it was that Alfonzo was jumped by 4 guys?? It was the Posse along with “Drive By” and another guy. That really wasn’t fair to Alfonzo as he is a small guy. The bad thing is that Alfonzo was just doing what the booker said [TGB] and he got jumped. I feel bad for TGB/Alfonzo on that part. I was told that TGB was thinking of bringing in the Posse and have them team with Alfonzo, which would help get Alfonzo over. This turns out a bad situation overall when you look at it from Knight’s point of view. But, I am just the reporter here and the picture of someone running and cutting someone’s hair was just so absurd, that I could not do anything but laugh. If I would have been TGB, I would not have told him to do Mohawk, just for the fact that the Posse does wear Mohawks. That is in hindsight though. They don’t have the gimmick trademarked or anything; it is just what they are doing right now. As always there are two sides to every story, so I wanted to make sure everyone go to see Alfonzo’s side.

----The worker in me though while writing all of that last night was that this was just a big angle leading up to the Posse going to NBW to work. Shannon Lee left TLCW last night with doing an interview saying something to the effect that he was getting “new blood”. I was told it was a shoot, but why would DK let him say that?? I am also told by another worker that TLCW is going to try to work with NBW. Alfonzo’s Mohawk was not fully cut, but just left his hair looking bad in the back. If this is a work and not as a shoot as I reported, then the only people they are working are the boys and this site. Believe me that is not going to draw you any marks to your shows.