Saturday, October 07, 2006

Site Tidbits - Attention Area Workers!!!

----I just wanted everyone to know that I love to add photos to all my stories, but for some reason it just don’t work all the time. When I first started the new blog, I had no problems adding photos. Then, it is just stopped letting me do it. I read up on the problem and I was not the only one experiencing it. I finally got to post pics every once in a while, but now it seems to be working again. So, if you are someone from this area and I have never used your pic, you are welcome to send a pic with results when you send them in.

----RassleTube has taken on a life of its own. It is still do the same numbers as my Raw report, but the videos that I am uploading are getting lots of hits. My advice to you if you are an area worker or promoter – send me tapes!! If you send in a tape, then I can put it on a future edition of RassleTube and you will be seen by many viewers.

----Attention area workers!!! I have everything set up to start production on DVDs for sale here on the site. The DVDs will feature 2 hours of your matches along with DVD menus. The DVDs will come with full color covers and black cases – just like REAL DVDs. Not only can I sell them on the site, but they will be available for you to buy to sell on gimmick tables. I have already worked out a deal with two area workers and you will soon see their DVDs for sale here on the site. I have all the details lined up for those that want to work out a deal, and then e-mail me. It is a good way to make extra money for both of us.