Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tidbits: RanSting, CWA TV, DCWF gates. Mohawk incident and Kevin White

----I have another new feature debuting tomorrow – “Get My Point with Randy Cresswell”. This will be a weekly column from the infamous RanSting. He, unlike me, still watches WWE stuff and will comment on that and other stuff. I give him full control on the column and look forward to the debut tomorrow along with the new HIGH FIVE with “The Golden Boy”.

----This Saturday morning @10:30 AM on Charter Cable 22 in west TN and in north western TN Charter Cable Channel 60 will start airing Rodney Grimes’ group – CWA Championship. Congrats to the group as they have been very successful this year with house shows. It will be interesting to see if this will improve gates or not. If anyone reading this gets the CWA show, then please drop me a note. I would like to have a weekly reviewer and would also like to see the show.

----I am told by the DCWF offices that my Peppermint Pond gate was off a bit for Saturday night. They apparently had over 70 people in the building with over 50 paid. I am being told by other workers and fans that “those people over there at the pond are working you on their gates”, but I have to ask everybody why?? Why would you work a gate for a site that is seen by 95% of the workers?? If you are doing that good and some of the workers get to your show, then you draw 20 that night, then you are the only one that is going to look like a fool.

----Speaking of being worked, I have also been told that many feel the Mohawk incident is just a big angle that The Golden Boy/Simon Reed came up with to work this site? If they did to just work my site, then thanks guys --- my site really does mean something. LOL If it is an angle, it is a good one. If it is a shoot, then some of the people involved scare me and make me laugh. I’ll say this again --- if it is angle, then why push it like this?? It will only make you guys look like fools. We will just have to wait this one out. If the “Posse” shows up in a few weeks at NBW, then it was a work; right??

----I was told today that it looks that Memphis Wrestling is building for the Brickhouse Brown turn heel on Kevin White as I had mentioned in the Memphis report. That Kevin White must be one horrible guy – he always has his partner turn on him. LOL If you are not going to give him the babyface push he deserves, then why don’t you just turn White???