Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another Big Crowd for CWA in Selmer, TN last night!!!


----I got just a few details on the show last night. There were 13 matches for a month’s worth of TV tapings. I do know they drew between 300 to 400 fans. I should get a better estimate by the end of the day, but this show should put them in either 6th, 7th or 8th biggest gate of the year. I have a $3850 guess right now, but it might come out more.

----Results that we have: Neil Taylor with Jim Casey beat Chris Kilgore; “Prime Time” Nick Grymes/Kaleb Kastle [Kidd Kastle from Memphis TV] vs Jay Popular/Blake Roswell was no contest when “Family of Pain” [Sarge O’Riley/Mickey Ray]/Don Bass/Brickhouse Brown/Hollywood Jimmy jumped everybody and did a promo; The DeadMan cleared the ring during an angle; Alex Krisis/Hardknox Hooligan beat Morgan Lane/Nick Grymes and in the Main Event: “Family of Pain” with Hollywood Jimmy beat “The Posse” [‘Lil Chris/Simon Reed] to retain the CWA Tag Team Titles.

----I was told that the “Posse” was so over last night. Biggest pop of the night…DeadMan is doing a total Undertaker ripoff, but seems to be getting over. I don’t know if that is good or bad?? He is said to have looked a lot like Mark…I am looking for someone to supply their TV to me or to do weekly reports on it?? Contact me!!