Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HIGH FIVE FOR SETH KNIGHT!!!


On Sunday Seth Knight born as Jacob Lynn Bevis will celebrate his 24th birthday. He is celebrating his 6th year in the business with being the first NBW Champion, first www.rasslinriotonline.com DVD release on 11.28.06 and getting involved in a drinking controversy keeping him from being the first IPC Title holder. I don’t give the HIGH FIVE for just doing everything right; I give it this week for him doing it his way. HIGH FIVE to Seth Knight!!!

BEST & WORST: "The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony, Chris Oneal,Christian Jacobs,Sonny Siaki, Jason Reed,Derrick King,Stan Lee.” “The Golden Boy and I worked a tag team in Osceola Once...Two Masked black guys....I’ve never been involved...I’ve never SEEN a match that bad before.”

SEX, DRUGS AND WRESTLING: “Probably about 50 sex partners because of wrestling. I’ve never done drugs....Unless you count sex as a drug. I tried marijuana before but it doesn’t really make me feel that good. I’ve never seen any other drugs. But I know a lot of people who do or have done them.”

ALL IN THE FAMILY: “It never bothered me to have my sister around it. She ended up liking, at one time or another, the other wrestlers but that’s just because that’s who she was around. I dated tons of her friends,they just happened to not be wrestlers. People date who they see most,and she saw wrestlers...and she even ended up married to one :)”

I WANT TO BE A SUPERSTAR: “Originally I wanted to be Well-Known...Famous...Loved...Kinda like a rock star...Make a little money...Have fun doing it. But now I do it because I love the business. I respect it. I want it to survive and for fans to see the best matches they can see. Anytime I’m in the ring I want the fans to go home remembering my match over all others. I want them to see what they came to see and leave with a smile on their face...Whether it was because they saw the good guy beat my butt or the other way around. I just do it for the fans, and I can honestly say that.”

MASTER OF PAIN: “When I was younger I had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. It gave me a lot of pain and trouble most of my childhood. I used to think I had broken bones and things when all it was is the arthritis. I took meds for years and then I got on a new thing they had out at the time. It was supposed to stop it from getting worse and put it into remission until I was older. It ended up working and making the pain go away but the doctor told me if I kept wrestling it would come back much sooner. I even thought of quitting one time but I couldn’t stay away.”