Tuesday, November 21, 2006

RassleBits: Izzy wins belt, Steve pukes, Memphis spoilers, TGB, Psycho and Jon Michael baby??

----I got a few NWA Battlezone result from Magee, MS. Magee is a little out of my “viewing area”, but thought I would pass along a few of them featuring local guys. “Prime Time” Nick Grymes with The Coach [someone doing my gimmick??] beat Cassanova Kidd and Tysin Starr in a Triple Threat; Bonecrusher beat Calvin Rose; Rick Morgan beat Buzz Harley and Izzy Rotten beat Jesse Dalton to win the vacated NWA MS Title.

----I had the full results of TLCW, but I am getting tons of good reviews from the show Saturday night. Everyone I talk to says, “Dude…you got to go to one of our shows.” And I do plan to attend sometime soon. Funny note was that Big Steve was in trouble Saturday night because he continues to puke during every bout and DK was pissed. Sorry, you guys should make it his gimmick!! LOL

----Memphis spoilers for the upcoming 11.25.06 show has a 10-Man tag match with “Picture Perfect”[Jon Michael/Chris O’Neal]/Tatt2/”The Posse”[‘Lil Chris/Simon Reed vs Fire/Flame/Cowboys/Giggles [clowns actually switch out] and Starr/White/Lawler vs
Flanagan/”Too Cool 2”. That is the only two matches that I know about for next show. I was also told that everyone is happy with Fire/Flame. Please get rid of the Cowboys!!!

----“The Golden Boy” Greg Anthony told me that his split with NBW was due to the fact that he was just being pulled in so many directions. Anthony quit because the promotion wanted to go in one direction and he wanted to go into another one.

----Psycho got a stinger last Saturday in XOW. It was hard for him to see for bit and his neck/head hurt like hell even Sunday. Danny B got on the mic and let everyone know – “don’t do this stuff at home”,which I thought was classy.

----Dustin Starr has congrats to Jon Michael for his first born on his site tonight. I got news last night they were in the hospital, but no one called today!!! I stole a pic of the baby[to the right] from Dustin’s site though. Check his site out—Monroe thing is funny and he doesn’t seem to like USWF or the new Posse. Shoot or work?? BTW, Jon Michael along with Christian Jacobs “PP VI” won the NWA Mid South Tag Team titles in Humboldt, TN from the Cowboys Friday night.