Tuesday, November 14, 2006

RassleTube Is Up and Running!!


----Still having slight technical difficulties with youtube.com, so it seems I am always late on posting RassleTube. Anywho - enjoy the show!!

----RassleTube 11.13.06 opens with a tribute to Eddy Guerrero. This date marks the one year anniversary of his death. Guerrero was one of my favorite work
ers and the only reason I watched Smackdown. His death changed my perspective towards the WWE and still after a year they are still exploiting his death. Eddy was one of the guys I always wanted to meet and I was a total mark for his heel persona. Eddy is missed by not only his family, but by his marks like me. The first two segments are tributes and then the third is a match from IWA Mid-South that probably a lot of you have never seen or knew it existed – Rey Misterio vs Guerrero vs CM Punk.

----Rest of the edition is from Memphis Wrestling 10.04.06 – Sputnik Monroe tribute; Derrick King vs Chris Rocker; “Opening The Vault” : Austin Idol; Jethro/”Insane Clowns”[Giggles/Bobo]/Fire/Flame vs “Picture Perfect” [Jon Michael/Chris O’Neal]/Eric Hayes/Matt Foley/Tatt2 in a 10 man tag match; Jerry Lawler/Kevin White/Dustin Starr beat vs “Too Cool 2” [Grind/Flex]/Flash Flanagan.