Wednesday, November 29, 2006

RassleTube is Up and Running..TWO FREAKIN DAYS LATE!!!

----I am still having problems with www.youtube.com. It is ok when I add videos, but when I go and try the playlists, then I have problems. I am in the process of doing things a bit different with RassleTube, so just hang in there.

----RassleTube this week features one of my favorite bouts of all time along with Memphis Wrestling. Chigusa Nagayo vs Dump Matsumoto–look at how many people were there!! I was around 20 years old when I first saw this match and I fell in love with Japanese wrestling. The girls juiced!! The scissors come into play with both women getting some hair cut. And, this is a perfect example of how you push the underdog. Chigusa gets very little in this bout. Watch the girls cry after the finish!! Freakin crazy stuff!!

----From 11.18.06 Memphis Wrestling: Grind/Flex take over Memphis Wrestling; Battle Royal for Southern Tag Team Titles; “Opening The Vault” with Lance Rusell – Jackie Fargo – please watch the second part as Corey talks to Fargo – so funny!!; Lawler vs Flash Flanagan; Lawler/White/Starr interview to promote next week.