Friday, December 01, 2006

RassleBits: McKenzie Tonight!!, ECW and Raven

----Shows for The Weekend add: Tonight Friday night!! In McKenzie, TN for SUW at the square in McKenzie with RL Brimstone, Buckwild Bill, “Hostile” Brian Michaels, The BIG BOYS, Twiztid, Jason Koresh [aka Void], Extreme Neal Dream, Bonecrusher, Tara St Cloud, JR Rich [yes he still wrestles] and more.

----This has been a slow news week, so I watched some ECW from 11.21.06, because I am a Hardys mark. Jeff looks a lot better than he did with TNA. Powerbomb neckbreaker from turnbuckle looked nasty!! Rob Van Dam still sucks on the mic and his acting is horrible. CM Punk has done something that no one thought he could do – make an impact in the WWE. Kevin Thorn vs Punk was ok. I have always liked Thorn. Kelly Kelly is hot and I like Ariel[pic to the left taken by Brian Graddis]. For shoot, Kelly Kelly is dating Test and Punk is dating Maria. One of my guilty pleasures has always been the Big Show. I loved it when he was smoking in WCW. The ECW crowd doing “What??” was stupid. Big Show was hilarious, “Leave it to Nassau being 5 years behind.” Lashley looked so small against Big Show. Holly really comes off as a total prick – which he is – but he is a damn good worker. Has been for a long time. Van Dam vs Holly was good.

----Raven was on “Between The Ropes” ESPN 720 AM this past Wednesday to promote MAW. Very strange interview. Raven in the end said, “A free click in the hang up game.” And hung up on them. I could not listen to the whole show as the hosts acted like a couple of high school kids that still think wrestling is a shoot. Raven was making fun of them and I am not even sure they knew it or not. I hate to say bad things about a site that actually plugs my site, but if you are on EPSN radio, why would you treat wrestling like a shoot?? KC Gold did get some air time, but I am not even
sure if it helped him or not.