Saturday, December 16, 2006

RassleBits: Seth, Seth, Seth and TCW

----Seth Knight continues to be in the news this week. The new NBW web site had some things to say about him and ‘Lil Tim Alfonzo. I am all about “freedom of speech” but calling TCLW a “shotgun promotion” when they are drawing like 3 times as many fans. Well, that’s just not good. My advice to NBW is just to forget about TLCW and just worry about them selves. And that is not a knock on them, because their core guys [Tank/Kilo/Mo/Steele] are some of the best in this area. They have some good pics on their page that I stole including the one of Mo to the right.

----Dustin Starr has his own take on the Seth Knight incident from last Saturday night @ TLCW on this web site. Is Dustin just ribbing or is he shooting?? You be the judge.

----Seth Knight’s DVD “"Dynamite" Seth Knight : The Explosion of Innovation V1” is going to released this Tuesday with orders being taken on that day. I made this commercial below that will start playing on the main page of the site on Tuesday, but thought I would show it here first. I know it is a bit cheesy, but I am new with the software. If everything goes as planned Seth will have DVDs for sale at the TLCW show on the 23rd or at the latest on 12.30.06. I also will be at TLCW on January 6, 2007 for 2007’s first big show and will have more DVDs there if needed.


----TCW TV started again today on Comcast 17 at
11:30 AM in on Memphis cable. They are building for a benefit show on December 30, 2006, so the TV should be good. If anyone gets this show and wants to do a review, please drop me an e-mail. I am also still looking for CWA’s TV show?? Anybody get that??