Wednesday, December 06, 2006

RassleTube Gets New Home!!!

----RassleTube has a new home of sorts. It is now featured as a www.youtube.com channel. All the videos in MY VIDEOS are videos that I have added. The My Favorites section is videos that I have watched and picked for past or future weeks of RassleTube – I will be making comments of some of those also in the blog. You may take a look at all or none. LOL I will update visitors of the site every week here on the blog of new entries on the RassleTube page. Or, you may subscribe to the page and every time that I post a new video, you will get an e-mail. There will not be a weekly TV of videos that I ask you to watch in order like in the past, but I will try my best to have them added by Monday nights. Click HERE for RassleTube.

----Added this week: Ken Wayne DVD commercial – check it out and buy yourself a copy!!; 10 man tag -Giggles/Cowboys/Fire/Flame vs PP/Possee/Tatt2; “Opening The Vault” – Jerry Lawler Part 1 [art work]/Part 2[Lawler vs Funk]; Lawler/Starr/White vs Flash/Too Cool 2. Also make note and watch the old Freebirds stuff, WCW stuff with Kevin Sullivan and the second Japanese girls hair match is in the favorites.