Thursday, December 21, 2006

Scott Hall Interview: Shock You or Not??


----Long time subscriber to RassleRiot Jeff Bowdren e-mailed this to me a few weeks back and I have been meaning to post it. Jeff wrote, “This is a quote from Torch Talk from http://www.pwtorch.com from Scott Hall. I don't know what to say. Most of you know I've done a lot of stories on wrestlers dying young and helped with the LA Times and USA Today stories but this is just crazy if true.” Even though it is shocking that Hall is telling this to the public, nothing Vince McMahon does surprises me. Sad thing is that most people in this biz just consider it “normal” when it comes to the drugs. On top of that, it didn't personally shock me when he talked about his habits. BTW, this photo of Hall was taken last month – “G-Unit” – that cracks me up every time I see it!!!