Tuesday, January 09, 2007

RassleBits: Ads, RasslinRiot Awards and MS notes

----I just put ads on the home page – www.rasslinriotonline.com and plan to put them here on the blog sometime in the near future. There will be no popups, but please do me a favor and just go to the home page and hit the sponsors. You don’t have to buy nothing, just take a look. This will help me pay for the site every month. Thanks in advance!!!

----The RasslinRiot Awards 2006 “10 To Vote” ends tomorrow night at Midnight. For those that have not voted, please vote!! A few of the categories look like they are going down to the wire. I have inserted the Awards Icon that will given to every one that wins. It will have your name and category on it and you may display it on your myspace.com account or your web page.

----I do not have a source for results in JWS, but I was told 116 in Jumpertown, MS Saturday night to see Buff Bagwell. I don’t remember what the tickets where, but I am thinking either $7 or $10. This was I believe their best gate to date. I was also told that had a good crowd for XOW with more than usual as it looks like the SGWA vs XOW is going to draw for them.