Wednesday, January 24, 2007

www.rasslinriotonline.com reaches 200,000 hits!!!

----Thanks to everyone for helping me reach the 200,000 mark this quickly. It has been just over 8 months since the start of the website. The amazing part is that we reached 150,000 hits on January 1, 2007 and now here on the 24th I have over 200,000!! So, I have had 50,000 hits in less than a month. I contribute this to the Yearbook, which got lots of hits. I have also joined a few more sites with my weekly Memphis Wrestling TV reports. The SEW show that features Sid Vicious has also made people all over the world start talking, so I thank that group for helping.

----I took a sample at three different times in the last few days and even though my site was geared for the Memphis area, I have been getting hits from everywhere - Georgia, Iowa, Texas, Utah, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Montana, Alabama, Aruba, Western Australia, California, Illinois, England, Netherlands, Korea, Alaska, Ohio and many more. They don’t call it the World Wide Web for nothing..LOL Thanks to all of you out of town visitors!!!

----I would also like to thank everyone for hitting the ads. It does help me make a little money to pay for the site and the time I spend working on it. I have other plans for the site as a portal for Ebay, Amazon and other stuff you can buy thru my site that will help the cause.

----For all the people out there HIT THE ADS that have been complaining about me asking for ad money, then HIT THE ADS I apologize. I do not think that I have gone over board HIT THE ADS or anything. It is just a few reminders HIT THE ADS every other day. It is not that I am going to get rich HIT THE ADS on this site, but as I have said, when you HIT THE ADS spend at least a 100+ hours a HIT THE ADS month working on it, it would help to know HIT THE ADS you are appreciated and you don’t have to buy HIT THE ADS anything, you can just look. Thanks HIT THE ADS DAMMIT for the support.