Wednesday, February 21, 2007

RassleBits: ACW, Gates and Cruzin 4 Pain

----I talked with a few more sources today and Big Indian walked out Saturday night at ACW with the only ref they had, which was a student of his. ACW will start weekly in April and PCWA will start with only one show booked in April. So, Buster told Big Cal not to come if he could not announce every week. Big Cal was even going to just come to watch the show this past weekend and was told he would have to pay. Big Indian pretty much said if Cal can’t come, then I am not welcome. Just because Big Cal was going to miss one show a month, then he couldn’t work the other shows?? If guys at this level can get better dates and have shows of their own, then I think promoters should work with them. [I am saying this from experience – as I made the same mistakes] It will be interesting to see if ACW continues drawing as they have three shows in March and go weekly in April.

----Results were given on shows this weekend, but I wanted to add the gates.

**Friday
TIWF - $380

**Saturday
$525 for ACW
$310 for TIWF

----I got the following results from Metropolis, IL. I usually don’t post results from that far off, but it did feature some of the regulars in this area, including “Cruzin 4 Pain”.

Rampage Pro Wrestling 2/17/07 Metropolis, IL…Before 50 Fans…Mr. Black b Hex Gauge; Cruzin' 4 Pain b Ricky Murdock & Manotiva Matrica; Matt Riviera b Matt Winters; Mikey Dunn b Yukon Jack; Tasha Simone b Destiny and Jose Guerrero & Tojo Yamamoto Jr. b Don Bass & Nasty Bill (with Jim Casey) via DQ.