Sunday, February 25, 2007

RassleBits: TIWF, WWE Camp and Big House for ASWF!!

----I attended a TIWF show in Jackson, TN tonight and I will be running late with the Memphis Wrestling TV report. I will have full Arena Report also sometime tomorrow.

----I got word that the WWE camp went very well for most of the area guys. I will try to have a more detailed story tomorrow, but I know that Alex Krisis, Alan Steele, Dustin Starr, Christian Jacobs and Jon Michael all got great reviews. I am being told you should see Jacobs/Michael on some WWE shows to work some squash matches. Great news guys!! I am glad you all did well.

----Another story for tomorrow – it looks like I missed a big one in Walnut Ridge, AR for ASWF. I hope to have official numbers tomorrow, but with the top matches being Austin Lane vs Brandon Baxter and Jerry Lawler vs Dirty Little Dave that may have done close to a $7,000 house!! As I have said in the past, I can and everyone else can say what they want about Lawler, but he stills draws. Brandon Baxter and KISS FM are also a very strong promoter of these shows.