Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brian Thompson Finished With WFAC

----I got word earlier this week that Brian Thompson was done as booker of WFAC. I contacted him to respond and here is what he sent.


I have officially finished up as booker of Chris Bryant's WFAC promotion based in Newport. Timing is everything in life and, unfortunately, the chance for me to book the promotion came at an akward time. A new job in a town an hour from my home that is requiring a great deal of my time has taken away from me putting together the best shows for WFAC. Basically, the boys there got a watered down, tired Brian Thompson and for that, I apologize to Bryant and all the guys.

I enjoyed the brief time I was there and hope I am always welcome to be a part of WFAC shows, along with my friend "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton. With or without me, WFAC is going to continue and this week looks to be a wild, crazy show with a big Street Fight on the card. So if you are a fan within driving distance, get down to the Newport Armory and check out WFAC. Thanks to all the guys for the tremendous respect you showed me and to Chris for the opportunity. I wish things in my personal life would've worked out a little better, but right now I just need to concentrate on my job in Wynne and do wrestling on an occasional basis.

Take care all.
- Brian Thompson