Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kilo NBW Story Update - No Court Date!!!

----I got an e-mail earlier this week that cleared up some of the Kilo story. “Big” Dave Sims wrote to let me know that there were no chargers filed against Kilo, so there is no court date. Sims went on to say that “Kilo wishes it had never happened in the first place and when he discovered the boy was only 13 years old, he felt really bad and kinda embarrassed.” Good to know that there are no charges being filed as of know. I was also told from another source that the boy pushed Kilo in the chest and not from behind as reported.

----Dustin Starr had a few words to say about this situation on his site and I don’t agree with everything he says though. The best I can tell is that Kilo did not hit this boy first and he didn’t wait until someone grabbed him before he hit him. This also gets into a whole different subject in whether you should strike a fan or not?? I may be totally “old school” with this, but I was told “if they cross the barrier, then they are game”. And, if someone actually pushes you, then they might not be physically crossing the barrier, but they are crossing the barrier.

----When a fan would touch me or push me, it would just freak me. On one occasion while working Peppermint Pond a kid grabbed my jersey and I went to punch and seen it was a kid, so I backed off. I had some guy jerk my shorts down on a show in Missouri and I actually jumped into the crowd to beat him up along with his two friends. Yea, right!! I did and thank god James Arnez was there to save me. LOL I am not condoning what Kilo did, but I do know I have been told you have to protect yourself. If the crowd sees that they can push you, then they might come to the shows the next week with knives or something. The marks are there to watch and not there to touch or push the wrestlers.