Thursday, March 08, 2007

SEW FROWNS ON RASSINRIOTONLINE.COM REPORT

----I can only expect to get heat from some people in the business for this website. I expect it because it is a dirt sheet and it covers the business for what it is. The funny thing is that I am getting heat from the SEW show, which was this past Friday night, due to my report.

----Have you read the report?? The show was not a good show. The show had three good bouts and 3 DUDs. I have to be honest about shows no matter what my role is with that show. My role that night was only to be the manager of FOP and to report on the show. Management of the company knew I was doing a report and I made it clear that I would do an honest report.

----I got a call from the company telling me that the crew was mad that they did not like the comments. I then was told that Sid was mad because I put his fee in the piece. I was THEN told that the company supported me even though they did not agree with my assessment of the show.

----I finally got word yesterday that I would not be given the footage to produce a DVD of the event. Management feels that since I thought so less of the show, then I should not be part of the production of the DVD. I also feel they think I would make a lot of money off this DVD. Not sure about me making much money, because my “cut” of DVD sales is not very much, but I did feel the promotion could make money because of Sid being on the show. I was also told that I was welcome to come to future shows, but would not be welcome to come to the dressing rooms.

----I would like to wish Tim Williams and Lammarus Brooks the best of luck in the effort to bring a different brand of wrestling to Memphis. My professional association with the company has ended. I will continue to cover the shows on this site and if they present talent that I want to see, then I will attend their shows.