Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Letters To The Editor

----As I have said before, I did not just start this web site for news. I wanted some kind of interaction with the fans, the workers and other wrestling sites. In sci-fi fandom, editors of the fanzines would send out an issue of their zine. The next issue would then be part new stuff and rest would be comments about the last issue. I know it is geeky, but always thought that those fans were good about spending time writing these long letters about something someone had posted. These next two letters are examples of fandom working on this site bringing you total different views of what I write.

----Trent Van Drisse sent another letter about a week ago and I want to post it for you. I think Trent brings up some good points and it something to read. I plan to respond to a few things, but want to give it a few days.

CLICK HERE for the story that started the Boyce debate.
CLICK HERE to read what I had to say.
CLICK HERE for Trent’s first letter.
CLICK HERE for Luke Graham Jr’s response.
CLICK HERE for Chris Lash’s response.
CLICK HERE to read my response.
CLICK HERE for Trent’s new letter.

----Richard Barton, who is a visitor of this site, sent “An Open Letter To Brian Tramel”. I found it interesting in parts and just hilarious in other parts. I never started this site to just give MY opinion only, so this is a different look at the Maclin/Hogan/Lawler situation.

CLICK HERE to read the letter.