Sunday, April 01, 2007

RassleBit: WWE Hall of Fame

“If you are young and want to get in this industry, go get yourself a tape of Ricky “the Dragon” Steamboat!!” Dusty Rhodes

----I thought the clips of the WWE Hall of Fame were pretty good last night, but that statement from Dusty was the best. I was disappointed in the Lawler comments and such, but very impressed with the other ones. My favorite was Dusty. Cody Runnels was fantastic in this presentation of his dad. This kid has “IT” with the mic and I plan to check out some OVW to see how good of a worker he is.

----A reminder here as there will be 13 hours of WM 23 coverage with the RasslinRiot Wrestlemania Portal. Ok, yea I know it is a gimmick to get you to another site that is actually covering this event. LOL But, this is the best coverage I can find on the net of the event. They are going to have tons of guys on here from Dave Meltzer to Scott Hudson to D-LO Brown to Lance Storm.