Wednesday, April 04, 2007

RassleBits: ASWF, RassleTube and TNA

----ASWF starts this coming weekend in Tuckerman, AR at the new Jimmy Valiant Arena for a weekly show. I am not sure of the full lineup and I will try to post something in the “Shows of the Weekend”. I wanted to note that I am being told this is a good building that seats about 300 people and I have heard tons of names involved including Austin Lane, Reno Diamond, Chris Rocker and bunch more. I also was told about a few of their gimmick matches such as a combo King of the Mountain/Ultimate X match. It should be a fun show.

----A couple of www.youtube.com videos that I thought I would pass along. One is a NBW promo video that is real good. The other one is of Gene Jackson, who is doing some comedy stuff now. He is pretty good at it too. For those wondering why I have not updated RassleTube lately?? It is because some of the software that I use to use with my old computer will not work with Vista, which is installed on my new computer.

----One of my visitors has an extra ticket for this weekend’s TNA show in Corinth, MS. Contact him via myspace -- http://www.myspace.com/bdmpd