Sunday, April 22, 2007

Trent Talks - Mattmania!!!

----As many you know, I have give TVD lots of hell on this site, but he made me laugh here. Well, he didn't make me laugh, but Matt Boyce did. Do as Trent says in his letter and take a look at Matt. Ok, so I am not going to say it makes him look...well...maybe it does...well, hell, just look at it. It will make you laugh. And, take note that "Picture Perfect" are featured tons in the ads. Finally, Dustin Starr was not working for Bert this weekend. I may have a story about Starr being offered a booking job in this area.

Hey Brian, I read your report saying Dustin Starr was rumored to appear in Dyersberg last night, but didn't. I think I can tell you where he was. He was booked all weekend here in Middle Tennessee for Bert Prentice' Nashville Wrestling. Friday in Old Hickory, and last night in Springfield. Here's a link to the website that has him listed for both nights. http://nashvillewrestling.com/ Only thing I've heard about those shows so far is Friday night the ring didn't arrive until close to 7 pm, for an 8 pm show. Also, on the Nashville wrestling website watch the different stuff appear on the main page. The last one made me laugh, it's "Mattmania" pally, as in Matt Boyce. Yes indeed, this guy is full bore "Flavor of the month" right now. Tee hee hee!! That photo though is almost disturbing...... Boyce was also on the Prentice cards over the weekend, and I'd feel safe guessing he went over both nights.

**Trent Van Drisse's message board.