Monday, May 07, 2007

Laying Down The LAW - More Fallout

----I am getting speculation on whether the promotion will continue or not. Check out Dustin Starr's site on the blog section. He goes into detail about working for LAW and his feelings. It is a good look at "inside" the head of indy guys. And, RRO's friend and LAW co-founder Brian Thompson sent the following to Starr.

D. Starr,

This is Brian Thompson. Don't blame you for folding them with LAW. I would've done it a long time ago if I were you. Of course I did do it a long time ago myself. LOL I hope you know I always appreciated your talent. Even back in 2003, I would've done a lot more with you, but what the hell. You help create a company (like coming up with the damn name), you help set up the biggest show in company history (Black River Brawl - name I came up with too - and set up the meeting with the building's director who I had a history with), but all of a sudden you ain't shit. Damn. Do I sound like some old bitter bitch? Yeah. I wanted to fold it after that show. Where else could you go but down from there?

Brian Thompson