Sunday, May 13, 2007

RassleBits: TGB, Anniversary, Mother's Day and I Love New York.

----I have been working extensively on the new DVD release today and as we speak it is uploading – “As Good As Gold” – TGB. It is our biggest release yet with 9 matches with bonus commentary, interviews and angles. I hoping that I have copies available for Ripley this upcoming Saturday for “Mayhem”. BTW, I got word from Austin Lane today that his DVD has sold more units in the first weekend of release than Seth Knight has sold to date. It looks like it is going to be very successful.

----Today marks one year of www.rasslinriotonline.com . I would like to thank everyone that has been involved with making this web site a success. Everyone that sends in the results and everyone that reads it. It has went beyond my expectations and I hope to be here posting for years to come.

----Happy mother’s day to all you mothers!! A special shout out to my mom!! It is her fault that I am a wrestling fan as she took me to my first event in 1977 as Jerry Lawler fought John Louie. Also on that show was “The Kisser”, who was HTM Wayne Ferris doing a Kiss gimmick. I love you mom!!

----I would like to ask everyone to go the I Love New York site to vote for my friend Tom Robinson. I would love to see him get on VH1!! CLICK HERE and vote for him.