Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anton Gets Rave Reviews!!

----I got this e-mailed to me today. I try to keep a tab on my favorite "spot monkey." LOL Congrats -- he has got some good reviews from his Wrestle Birmingham stuff. This was Saturday night in Graysville, AL

1st Match Tag Team Action"Wildthing" (Crybaby) Will Owens & Brandon Barbwire .vs. Joe Hogan & Anton Levighwinners: Joe hogan & Anton LevighConclusion: tied with Match of the night in my book. Levigh is a major force to be reconed with in WB. I had a sign that said Levigh is the future. And I honestly believe that this man could be the X-champ in TNA. I also had a crybaby sign. I try to give Owens as much heat as possible. So it will be easier to get across with the fans. I actually love the charchter. Hogan & Barbwire were just there. The only thing Hogan really did to impress me was the DVD.Rating: 8 1/2 *'s of 10

----Later on in the results, he had this to say...

Overall: Good show with 2 matches that were below level. I think Anton should get a huge push.

**Credit Caleb Acker