Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Flavor of the Week" - Lord Humongous

ANOTHER LETTER FROM HUEY

The first Hugo was Mike Stark, then Jeff, Me then Sid since Sid started in 86 and I started in 83 that just seems to make sense don't you think.

Now as far as Motley goes. I have never had heat with him and if I remember correctly and I know I do, He worked for me in 96 for one show in Mississippi and the promoter got so mad at me for booking him because he said he wanted real pro wrestlers and this guy didn't look like or wrestle like one. Now none of this had anything to do with him at all but since everyone in that area seems to think Sid was the first I will just clear all this up. Oh and Motley here is an old saying for you.......It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Ok this is the last of this. Now as far as what my pay was it was and will always be 125.00. Now who are you to say someone got ripped? If that is what they agreed to then that is them. They can always so NO! He didn't and that is what Isaid was the price. Now he wants to come on your site and low ball the price and I really don't care. But you yourself said the match was good not that your opinion means anything and I really don't care because I haven't seen or heard of you doing in this business but getting facts wrong.

Now as far as what I have done and what I am doing I was selling out Gibson with Tim White while you guys were buying tickets.

And another thing is you have sat there and dogged me without even knowing me hell you didn't even know who I was in the dressing room. I told Mo that when I saw you I said watch this that you didn't even know who I was and I told him see I was right but you can sit there and talk about people without even knowing them.

So you are nothing but a dirt sheet writer that isn't even good enough to get his facts straight.

----I have to agree with Gary on the Hugo history. That is the way I remember and that is the way it has been reported in other places.

----I am not sure your friend that you promoted with knows what a professional wrestler is suppose to be or act like. I know for at least the last 15 years, Motley Cruz has been one of the top workers in this area. He might not be on TV every week or seeking out WWE contacts, but it is hard to find a better worker and professional like Cruz. He also treated me with respect and face to face if we had any problems – nothing I can actually remember. The only thing I have ever heard bad about Motley was his wife Tasha Simone. And, Cruz is a lot like me – we can take bullshit to certain degrees, but Tasha takes none.

----Have you ever bought anything and wished you wouldn’t have bought it?? It was not what it promised to be?? Yes, we all have and if Jeff McDonald did pay you $125 Saturday night, then he is thinking the same thing – I got ripped off!!

----It does not take me “knowing what you look like” to be able to “dog you”??? The last time I actually seen you without a mask was the TBS jobber days and that was at least 20 years ago. And, no we had never worked on a card together – either me as worker, photographer or whatever. What we do have is “friends” in common. I also think I actually talked to you one night on the phone when a bunch of my other “friends” were having fun and gave you the phone. You have worn a FREAKIN mask for 20 years and I had never met you – how was I supposed to know what you looked like?? And, I really don’t know if I have “dogged you”, because I have been more than fair down the line with your matches on Memphis and the match at Summer Jam.

----The only thing you have ever heard about me is that I get my facts wrong?? If that is the ONLY bad thing you have heard about me, well…thanks. I am glad you haven’t talked to my ex-wife. LOL If you are in the business of reporting the news, and I consider my web site that kind of tool, then you are going to make mistakes. I, unlike, some of my fellow writers, print a retraction. If I have posted the wrong gate, name or whatever – I try to correct it. The margin of error in doing this sort of site is large. You got to remember I am covering a business that has been built on a lie. No one in this area has covered this area the way I do – honestly – until I started the site almost over a year ago.

----Finally, as I was getting ready to post this I had a long time friend and someone that has been in the business for years, send this statement – “I wouldn't reprint anything he has to say, it's just him trying to get a little ink for himself...fuck him. Really, I think it hurts your credibility and integrity to post his shit.” And, so I am done with the Humongous story and this dirt sheet writer is putting it to rest.