Monday, June 18, 2007

RASSLINRIOTONLINE.COM TRIPLE SHOT WEEKEND!!!

----This coming weekend will be a big weekend for the site and the area for wrestling. Friday night in Millington, TN All Pro Productions will present a huge show with Jerry Lawler vs Don Bass and Kimala vs Psycho and much more. I will be commentating along with Kimble Winstead for a rassleriotonline.com DVD release of the event. It will be an interesting time as I plan to “shoot” a bit and doing the commentary much like I do this site.

----Saturday at 2:00 PM is in the benefit for Cynthia Jones and if you buy a ticket you then get into the XOW show that night. I am not sure if I have an official duty at the benefit, but I am proud that my daughter Kayte will be giving away a raffled “Kayte” doll that in enclosed in a glass case. All proceeds of the raffle go to Cynthia. For those that do not know, the doll that Psycho carries around is named Kayte, because the first doll he ever used was a doll of my daughters – Kayte. There will be so many area people at this show, if you have not seen live wrestling in this area – come to the show!!

----Saturday night at XOW I will be joining “Axeman” Randall Lewis and I believe Nathan Lee to do commentary for the show. This will be my first visit to XOW and I am looking forward to it.

----Not sure if I will be able to post any reports from the road, but if not, then Monday will be a huge day for all the arena reports and such. I will have all my DVD releases for sale at all three events including the brand new “My Life with Jimmy Valiant” by Kenny Valiant. If you say you read about the TRIPLE SHOT WEEKEND on this site, I will give you all four releases for only $25!!! Please CLICK HERE for the poster of the events!!