Tuesday, June 19, 2007

RRO DVD 4th Release!!!! "My Life with Jimmy Valiant"!!

----Classic never before seen on TV footage of “Handsome” Jimmy Valiant. Jimmy and Kenny give you intros to each match. There is footage of Valiant in a nightclub singing his “Son of a Gypsy” theme song. Valiant vs Valiant feud along with the Valiant Brothers team footage. If you like Southern Wrestling or want to see how these guys worked a crowd and the brawls they had – this DVD is for you. The DVD cover includes some photos that have not been seen in many years from my own collection when I use to buy photos of Jimmy at the gimmicks table. These photos were taken my Jimmy Cornette. The back cover also has a facsimile of Jimmy’s autograph that I scanned from one of my classic photos. CLICK HERE to go to the SHOP to the order this DVD today!! I am also offering a special as long as supplies last [as in the inventory in my house] – Buy ALL FOUR DVDS for only $30!!!