Friday, June 08, 2007

Site News!!!

----After taking a look at Google Video that LAW used last week, I have decided to go with trying to resurrect RassleTube with clips of Memphis Wrestling. The plan is to air my “best of” type show with clips either on Friday or Saturday following the actual air date of the show.

----I will be launching the Nashville Blog dedicated to wrestling in the Nashville area either this coming Thursday or Friday. I am lining up a staff, as I do not consider myself as familiar with the Nashville guys, and they will be presenting a weekly “Shows of The Weekend” and stories, result and gossip from that area of Tennessee. Bert Prentice is also promising a new TV show in July that could be the center point of the blog, similar to what Memphis Wrestling does for the site now. The Nashville blog will accessible via my regular blog in the LINKS section.