Monday, June 18, 2007

Site News!!

----I have decided to not add a Nashville link to the site and cover the Nashville scene in separate blog. I really do not think I can do justice to the area with me not knowing everyone like I do here and not having the sources I would need to cover the area. I am NOT 100% talked out of doing it because if Bert Prentice starts TV again, then I might be covering their TV and such. I will be posting a great intro to Nashville wrestling article that Trent Van Drisse wrote for the site sometime in the next few hours.

----I am also working on the final stages of more on the Sal Corrente/Jerry Lawler story. I have talked with many people involved with Memphis Wrestling and it continues to be an interesting story. The story will be up on the site by Noon tomorrow.

----I will also be releasing the 4th RRO DVD release tomorrow – “My Life with Jimmy Valiant by Kenny Valiant” with All Pro Productions. This DVD has some classic stuff on it that you will never be able to see ANYWHERE!!! I will start taking orders for it tomorrow along with a special deal to get all four releases!!

----I also have a letter sent to me by Crazy Luke Graham JR that tells again the promotion’s side of the Bgy Daddy Moose story. MEWA is actually doing the opposite of what Memphis Wrestling has been doing about the Corrente story. They are talking about it and coming forth with what they feel is the truth. This is another case of whether the worker overacted or if someone was just shooting on him??