Sunday, June 24, 2007

Site News!!

----I would like to say thank you to the cast and crew at XOW. I had a great time yesterday sitting thru 17 matches in 9 hours. I would be lying if I did not say I was “wrestled out” for today. But..dammit…lol…I do plan to start later this afternoon or early in the morning posting results, Memphis Wrestling TV show and have a major story I will be writing sometime this week called “The Same Promotion - Different Name – the XOW Story.” Even if you are not part of the Mississippi wrestling scene, you will enjoy this story – it includes all the backstabbing, talent robbing, women fighting in the parking lot bullshit that you will have grown to love on this site.

----I would like to all say thanks to all the fans that came out. We easily had close to 200 people in and out all day long with others staying the whole day for the benefit. XOW had their biggest crowd of 100, since moving to the new Ecru location. The promotion and fans helped raise over $1,500 to help Cynthia Jones with medical bills. I spent the whole weekend around Cynthia and her family & friends. This business has its low points, but this group of people got behind Cynthia to help her in her time of need. It was amazing. This lady has been thrown so many curve balls in life; you think she would have struck out by now. Good to you Cynthia – I hope everything works out for you.