Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Site News!!

----As you can tell I started this morning with posting regular news items. I guess today will be business as usual. I will continue to post Benoit news as I get it from various sources. I also plan to do an article on my feeling about the whole situation, which will be posted on Friday.

----I would like to welcome Gene Jackson as a full time staffer. I have always enjoyed reading Gene's stuff and have ask him to join me here. He was writing stuff on his own blog, but I have convinced him to take all his writings and such and start posting them here. He will have a bigger audience on this site and I think everyone will enjoy his columns. I am looking for him to post anywhere between 2 to 5 times a week or maybe more. I have given him full control over his posts.