Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Trip To Dyersburg 7.11.07

----I am proud to announce that you can now buy RRO DVDs at Hasting in Dyersburg, TN. The retail price is $14.99 [they have to get their cut] and you can find them with all the other wrestling titles. Just go in and ask “Where are your wrestling DVDs??” and pick up a copy of “As Good As Gold” – “The Golden Boy” Greg Anthony, “Beatings On Beale”, "Dynamite" Seth Knight, The Explosion of Innovation V.1 and “My Life With Jimmy Valiant”. All future releases will be available there and hopefully a few other area Hastings stores.

----I got the chance to see the newest editions to the wrestling business. Two future second generation wrestlers. I first dropped by to see “X-Man” Xavier Anthony. Photo is included with his first manager. LOL I then got a chance to go by to see Caleb “The Prince of Wrestling” King. Caleb looks just like his daddy. It is like a mini-DK!! LOL I joked about being X’s manager, but think about this – when they debut at around 16 years old I will be 56 years old!!

----My final stop was at the TLCW offices where the new TLCW “The Pulse” TV show is produced. I got the chance to watch the second episode and the production value is up there with Memphis Wrestling. They need MORE lights for the matches and a better cameraman, BUT the producer of the show is doing a real good job. They show instant replays in picture in picture when something great happens. They have backstage interviews and all. I am trying my best to get it ready for this site to air and also you will be able to get the shows on DVD for the site. They have “in studio” intros along with clips of the matches. They also go over every match for that night’s card. I have been invited to set in at the studios for a future edition. This show is their rookie efforts and it will only improve.