Monday, July 23, 2007

RassleTubePod: Void/Allen Walker Shoot

----I was unable to attend the NBW show this weekend or do the Walker/Void interview. I was "under the weather" and felt like shit, so I stayed home. They filmed this 10 minute piece with Allen pretty asking the same questions I would have been asking, but I would have went a little more indepth. I still may interview them today and have more on the situation. PK Ripper and Wildside of TIWF will be also featured on tomorrow's RasslePod to tell their side of the story. I also have posted a few more of my thoughts on the Message Board - check it out and post your thoughts.

----Another major story brewing out of all of this is that Wildside has apparently had a warrant issued on Void because Void stole the TIWF TV Title. It also looks like Void sold the belt - either part of an angle or for shoot - to Mark Justice. I will try to have the full story behind all of this ASAP.