Monday, August 20, 2007

ADS FOR SALE!!!

----The pic here is the size of the ad that is on sale on my website. I have placed only 6 to see if there is any response. You may advertise your myspace account, your web site, tights, t shirts, your singles ad,....lol Ad will be approved by me and I will even design it for free. I have had a few promoters who have wanted to know why I have not featured their show and such, so this is your opportunity. The ad is only $1 and can be featured for as many days as you want.

----I also have three NEWS ads available at the same price. It will be a daily AD POST if you want to buy that spot. Just like it is featured here. It is the same cost - $1 a day, but you will only be featured every 3 days, so I can revolve the ad, if all three ads are sold. So for example if you bought a NEWS ad for $10, then it would run for a month but only every 3 days. I can only take a maximum of three NEWS ads right now, unless I change the terms. I think one NEWS ad a day will not mess up flow of the posts. Also, if you are the only one that wants a NEWS ad, then it can be bought say for 10 days before a big event - all 10 days!!

----Just a few facts - this ad is twice the size that most people sell for the same amount. The first 6 ads have been placed on the two most trafficked pages. The site is seen by around 3,000 people a day with your target audience being wrestling fans. All ads must be paid in advance. Thanks.