Friday, August 10, 2007

Hair Match Update!!

----I just wanted to update everyone to let them know the Hair vs Hair bout with Jeremy Moore vs Slim Pickens will not be taking place this week. It is take place NEXT week. I did get a few calls from the NBW office correcting me after posting the story, but I still had to explain my stance on the situation. First of all TWO weeks is still not enough time for a hair vs hair bout and why waste such a good gimmick blow off match in front of the normal 70 or 80 fans that come every week?? I suggested to wait until a “big” show to present the hair vs hair and logically Pickens would just be stupid to put up his hair [in the storyline], when he has a title to put on the line.

----They also claim that Pickens wants to lose his hair, but I have to stick with my original story because of the source of the info.