Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Site News - New Message Board!!

----I guess one of the main rules of the wrestling business is “never say never”. I have been part of wrestling fandom for over 20 years. When I did my first kayfabe sheet almost 15 years ago, I learn that you sometimes have to publish stuff that is not always your favorite thing, but your readers like it. That is the job of being an editor of a website. You have to do some things that the visitors are demanding and it seems like my visitors/writers are busting at the seams for me to change this about my website. As of today, I have two message boards. One is the discussion board, where topics are set and people have to register to respond. The second one will be called the Kayfabe Board, because your are able to kayfabe your identity to everyone including myself. No registration – no password. You may post whatever is on your mind and everybody will be able to respond or start their new topic. This is sort of mixture of Trent Van Drisse’s board and the http://www.hollywoodjimmy.com/ ‘s board. It is a much easier format than the discussion board and it lets you say what you want without being beat up. LOL As many of know, I am not fond of these kind of boards, but wrestling fandom as a whole likes these sort of things.

----I do want to note that I am going to try by best to NOT censor this board. You may say what you want about me, my staff, other sites, workers..whatever…but please there are times when some stuff will have to be pulled. If you personally are attacked on this board and feel it is offensive beyond the boundaries, then please e-mail me.

CLICK HERE to go to the new board!!!