Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Michael Johns Talks About "The Big Cheese"

----Let me say a few things here before you read Michael Johns' note to Sal. First, I do know that Johns is telling the truth about being hurt and just going on. I broke Johns' nose one night when I hit him with my clipboard. That is the only time in the 5 years I did that gimmick that I ever hurt anyone. I felt bad about it and I apologized. We went on with life and everytime I see him, he gives me hell about.

----Seriously this looks like a total publicity stunt, but I really think it is all about redemption when it comes to Sal. He just wants Lawler to say, "I hit you, because I was pissed." or something like that. Does this matter in the whole scope of Johns' world or my world?? Nah, but I feel it is something that Sal just needs for himself. If the man is going to put up a legit $10,000, then Maclin/Lawler would be fools to not take him up on the offer. Hell, is offering $10,000 to be on TV - Maclin/Lawler just have to tell the truth to get the money.

JOHNS ON SAL

Sal Corrente. I know what you're doing. You're stretching your "15 minutes" out for as long as you can make it last. There's been enough black marks placed on the business lately. Let it go.

I'm not taking up for Lawler, and everybody knows I'm a Lawler mark, but, if you got stiffed, one of two things happened: 1) You pissed him off or 2) It was an accident. He didn't do it just for shits & giggles. Suing someone for being stiffed. WTF? When I was stiffed by Tully, who says he slipped in some Coke (which is non-existent on the videotape), I just had material to bring up for years (been 10 now, and I still mention it every time I see him). I didn't seek legal recourse..... I had rib material! I didn't sue Terry Golden for tearing my forearm muscle. He didn't sue Dundee for knocking a tooth out that same night (actually, I think he took his tooth out on me! lol) Everybody apologized, and we went on! Ever taken 3 punches from Dundee? Watch that 3rd one.... every time! A super kick from Derrick when he's having a bad night? A chair from Killer? (lol) Paul Heyman didn't sue Lawler or yell & scream about his broken jaw, nor did Jimmy Hart. This shit happens!

My question is, Mr.. Famous (now), who the hell, besides RRO is going to give you a job? You're done with Memphis, which essentially wraps any shot at the WWE up, Jeff Jarrett won't touch you, and who else would, for fear of slipping up and stiffing you, in essence, causing another suit, and another black mark on an already downward spiraling business? I'm not the only one of this opinion, but I'm the first to "man up" and say it (publicly, anyway). Hope you enjoy your news coverage. Your 15 minutes are almost over.

And I didn't even TOUCH what kind of manager you were, not instructing your Assassins to be like the originals, and coaching them as a shoot in the ring. Been there, done that, with Bass & Smith's blessings.