Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Flashback!! April, 2003

----There has been some talk about Chaotic Championship Wrestling on the message board, so I thought I would link one of the final messages I wrote on the web, which I consider the end of CCW. The photos surrounding the post have a lot of the current workers in this area. You will see Psycho with the Real Kayte [my ex-wife Stephanie Dale], “Total Kaos” [Kade/Christian Jacobs] with Coach BT, “InHumane Society” [Tony Diamond/Krusher] with Rod Dent III, Mark Justice, “Code Red” [Kilo/Kade], “Riot Squad” [Paul & Rick Justice – the first incarnation of the team] with Coach BT, “Trendsetter” Jon Michael, Jacobs pinning Derrick King from our 1st show, “The Golden Boy” and Seth Knight as first tag champions and all the guys and girls that helped the promotion in the first two years.

----There is a listing for the second Super 8 tournament. I copied the tourney from the ECWA group and it was just a show a year I designed for the workers and me. The 8 guys participating in the tournament were voted on backstage by the other workers. They voted for everyone, except themselves and put them in the order they felt they should be. The first tournament was held in Dexter, MO in 2002 and was won by Mark Justice. That show had nothing to do with bookings – it was just a show book by the boys’ votes on who they thought was the #1 worker in the dressing room at the time of the tournament. I plan to release some CCW DVDs one day and some of this tournament will be on them. If you are able to see it, then you see me in the crowd marking out for the matches. The workers were not told who was going to win their matches and such until right before the bell rang. All finishes were their own and it was fun to watch.

CLICK HERE to the see the post and pictures!!