Friday, October 19, 2007

Poll Results & New Poll!!

Poll Results

----In a poll that was closed sometime within the last few weeks, Memphis Wrestling so far this year sucked to the readers of this site. I got some feedback on the message board that pretty much said that everyone that voted is people that WANT to be on the show. I assume some people that voted did vote for that reason, but to have 87% of the visitors feel the show is bad is saying a lot. For all my critics, I voted AVERAGE, because I like a lot of the talent on the show.

Excellent - 3%
Average – 10%
It sucked – 87%

New Poll

----You just won 6 weeks of training – all expenses paid from one of these three guys. Which guy do you think would do a better job?? Al Snow, Tony Atlas or Robert Gibson?? Vote!!

VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHO WOULD MAKE THE BEST TRAINER??